Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on this website is for general and/or educational purpose only. For information on a specific medicine or for answers to your own particular health concerns, you should always consult with your doctor or healthcare professional for their professional advice.
- Information on this website concerning products approved for marketing is subject to the full prescribing information for such products. Grecian Hospital does not recommend the use of its products in a manner inconsistent with product labeling. Please check with your doctor or healthcare professional prior to taking any medications discussed within this website.
- While Grecian Hospital makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate, Grecian Hospital cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. Grecian Hospital provides, and you agree to use, this information on an “AS IS” basis and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Grecian Hospital makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Grecian Hospital be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from, or in connection with; the existence, access to, use of or inability to use this website; or from any materials, information, qualification or recommendations appearing on this website, regardless of whether Grecian Hospital has been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes damage to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Grecian Hospital and its employees, including without limitation, its directors, officers, agents and/or suppliers from damages, losses, costs, expenses including legal fees, resulting from you using this website and/or the information contained herein.
- The website and/or information contained herein is intended for use only by the patients, customers and healthcare professionals who are residents of India. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in India. Grecian Hospital, therefore, advises the user that the information contained herein may not be appropriate for the users who are not residents of India.
- Any information received from a user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. Grecian Hospital shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.
- The website and information herein are subject to copyright protection. Grecian Hospital gives you permission to copy documents published by Grecian Hospital on this website exclusively for non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Grecian Hospital. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Grecian Hospital, or any third party.
- All product names appearing herein are trademarks of Grecian Hospital unless noted otherwise. The use or misuse of any trademarks, not reasonably allowed by law, should be entirely avoided. Grecian Hospital would take every step to ensure enforcement of its intellectual property to the fullest possible extent of the law.
- Grecian Hospital website may contain links to other websites, as a useful resource to our visitors. Grecian Hospital advises users of the Grecian Hospital website that certain links on this website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Grecian Hospital has no control. Grecian Hospital cannot guarantee, and make no representations as to, the accuracy of any website to which we provide a link or reference. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent any damage to your computer equipment including but not limited to any “virus” infection.
- Grecian Hospital reserves the right to add, remove, modify this website and/or information herein without prior notice.
Terms and conditions of use for Online Payments
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- License to use website
- You may:
(a) View pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) Print pages from our website;
(d) Stream audio and video files from our website; and
(e) Use our website services by means of a web browser,
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted BY THE provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) Show any material from our website in public;
(d) Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) Redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
(a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
(f) Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
(a) Suspend your account;
(b) Cancel your account; and/or
(c) Edit your account details,
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
- Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) Be libelous or maliciously false;
(b) Be obscene or indecent;
(c) Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) Be blasphemous;
(j) Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) Depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) Constitute spam;
(q) Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Additional list items
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
(a) The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) That the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) Send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) Suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive of the courts in Mohali & Chandigarh, India.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are registered in trade register; you can find the online version of the register at https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/eregister/ereg_top.htm, and our registration number is 3984041.
- We are subject to authorisation scheme, which is supervised by supervisory authority.
- We are registered as a company under Companies Act 1956 in the India and are subject to rules and regulations made thereunder.
- As provider of Healthcare Services, we are accredited by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) and follow the NABH Standards which can be found at https://www.nabh.co/standard.aspx.
- Our GST number is 03AADCR1242B1Z8.
- Our details.
- This website is owned and operated by name RGS Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- We are registered under Companies Act 1956 under registration number U85110PB2004PTC047381, and our registered office is at
- Grecian Super-Specialty Hospital, Sector 69, SAS Nagar, Mohali-160068.
- Our principal place of business is at above address.
- You can contact us:
(a) By post, using the postal address given above;
(b) Using our website contact form;
(c) By telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(d) By email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.