Grecian Hospital has an advanced thoracic care unit catering to all aspects of pulmonary medicine. It provides an active diagnostic and therapeutic services that covers the entire spectrum of respiratory disorders to help patients in leading healthier and productive lives. In addition to in-patients and ICU patients, OPDs are conducted daily. The department has been equipped with state of art facilities in the care of respiratory and other thoracic disorders.
Advanced Technologies at Grecian Hospital
There is a technically advanced pulmonary function laboratory, a dedicated sleep medicine unit apart from an interventional pulmonology suite. The department runs programs for smoking cessation, pulmonary rehabilitation and respiratory allergies. Our experts in Pulmonary Medicine at Grecian provide comprehensive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing.
Our Pulmonary specialists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions such as:
- Lung cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases including asthma
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Pulmonary vascular disease including pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep disorders
- Acute and chronic respiratory failure
- Various lung infections.
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Hospital inpatient services for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment (Polysomnography)
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Medical thoracoscopy for both diagnosis and treatment
- Pulmonary function laboratory
- Pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Smoking cessation program
- Assessment for domiciliary non-invasive ventilatory support
- Transbronchial lung biopsies and Wang-needle biopsies
Dr. Preeti Sharma
Pulmonologist, Intensivist, Sleep Medicine Expert
MD (Pulmonary Medicine) IDCCM
Dr. Hitesh Gour
Consultant MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
In case you have any kind of Pulmonology disorder and would like quality treatment, feel free to Contact Us.