Obstetrics & Gynecology
Gynecology is that part of medical practice that focuses on the ailments and well-being of the female reproductive system. The gynecology department at Grecian Super Speciality hospital offers a complete package of women health care services. Women suffer from different ailments at different stages of their life and for that, they require medical assistance. It may even be in general related to a cyst in ovaries, their uterus, birth control, menopausal issues, or any other major or minor issue. Solution to all these issues and much more can be found at Grecian’s gynecology department.
Grecian Super Speciality hospital offers a long array of services and solutions to ailments in the gynecology department. They are:-
- General Gynecology
- Adolescent Health
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Birth Control (including Essure and Mirena)
- Immunizations (including the new Gardasil)
- Menopause Consultation Program
- Screening Tests
- Uro-Gynae Surgery
- D & Cs
- Endometrial Biopsies
- Cervical Biopsies
- Pyometra & Hydrometra Drainage
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Staging Laparotomy for Gynaecological Cancers
- Wertheim’s Hysterectomy (open & Laparoscopic)
- Ovarian Cystectomy (open & Laparoscopic)
- Oophorectomy (open & Laparoscopic)
– Preconceptional counseling
– Normal and assisted vaginal delivery
– Caesarean Section
– Detection and management of abortion/miscarriage
– Ultrasound to detect pregnancy and fetal well being
– Diagnosis of any congenital abnormalities
– Diagnosis and treatment of ectopic pregnancy
– Advice on contraception and fitting of IUCD
Dr Aranjana Manhas
M.D. (Obs & Gynae), F.MAS
Consultant- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Aranjana Manhas is working as a consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu and did her MD in Obs & Gynae from Government Medical College, Srinagar. She completed her 3 years Senior Residency from SKIMS, MCH, Srinagar. In the past she has worked with Fortis Hospital, Mohali and is currently working as a consultant with ‘Grecian Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali. She has done her training in Gynae endoscopy from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi and Fellowship in Minimal access surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi NCR. She has more than 11 years of working experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
AREAS OF INTEREST: Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries, Urogynaecology, Infertility
Dr. Manhas offers a consultation where she takes a look at your medical history, examines the case, discusses all symptoms and issues a prescription if required. The department also arranges for the tests and plans follow up arrangements with the patient. Dr. Manhas’ expertise in gynecology and experience in the field is what makes her one of the highly recommended gynecologists in the city.
Why Choose Us?
The gynecology department at Grecian, under the supervision of Dr. Aranjana Manhas, offers a wide array of services including complex surgeries, biopsies, and diagnosis for cancers related to the female reproductive system. Besides this, the technologically sound infrastructure of the department is what makes it highly recommended for Gynecology solutions for women in the city.
In case you are experiencing issues related to Gynecology where you need guidance from a gynecologist, get in touch with us at Grecian for consultation or appointment.