The Department of Urology and Nephrology at Grecian Super Specialty Hospital provides treatment strategies for urologic conditions that are both routine and complex. Our team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons are supported by the most advanced medical and imaging equipment, supported by the latest Lithotripsy machine for Urinary stones.
- Dr. Sumeet Devgan (MCh Urology, MS Surgery)
- Dr. Ishwardeep Singh (MD, DNB Nephrology)
Major Ailments Treated:
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Intrinsic Kidney Diseases, including diabetic nephropathy, hypertensive kidney disease, glomerulonephritis and chronic pyelonephritis
- Proteinuria and Hematuria
- Anemia related to Kidney disease
- Fluid and electrolyte disorder, including edema, potassium, acid-base, and calcium disorder
- Nephritic syndrome and other Glomerulonephritis
- Regular Haemodialysis round-the-clock 24×7
- Bedside hemodialysis for patients in the intensive care unit
- Sustained low-efficiency daily dialysis (SLEDD)
- Separate Dialysis machines and isolation rooms for HBsAg & HCV positive patients
- Plasmapheresis for renal, neurological and other patients
- Peritoneal Dialysis-CAPD and CCPD training program for patients and their caregivers
- Percutaneous Renal Biopsy under Ultrasound guidance.
- Renal Histopathology studies
- Kidney Transplantation
Major Ailments Treated:
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer.
- Bladder Cancer.
- Bladder Prolapse.
- Haematuria (blood in the urine)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Interstitial Cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- Overactive bladder.
- Prostatitis (swelling of the prostate gland)
- Urethral Stricture
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Kidney, Bladder & Prostate Cancer
- Endoscopic and Laser Surgery for Kidney, Ureteric & Bladder Stone
- PCNL, URS, Mini PCNL
- Multi-parametric MRI for Cancer Patients
- Anastomotic urethroplasty
- Surgery for stress incontinence in female
- Surgery for Male Infertility (subinguinal varicocelectomy)
- Optical Internal Urethrotomy
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Trus guided Prostate Biopsy
- Endoscopic and Laser Surgery for BPH (Prostatic Enlargement) and Stricture Urethra
- Reconstructive Urethral Surgery
Why Choose Grecian for Urology and Nephrology Services?
- Expertise in using specialized technologies and minimally invasive surgical techniques for treating urology conditions.
- Acute inpatient hemodialysis
- Postoperative care and management of kidney cancer patients
- Coordinated care for kidney disease in pregnancy
- Coordinated care for any kidney procedure
- Nutritional management of kidney disease
For more information about Grecian Hospital, visit our website www.grecianhospital.com. To book appointments, call at +91-172-4696600