Step1: OPD Registration
- The front office staff at the reception will assist you during the admission process. They will generate a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the hospital for all future reference.
Step 2: Doctor Consultation
- Once the registration is done, you have to consult the Doctor. The doctor will do the check up of the patient and if required to admit the patient. The doctor will tell patient for admission and send the patient to consult a counselor.
Step 3: Counseling
- Grecian Hospital has a team of counselors. These counselors give estimated time and cost required for the admission. They will also draw out an estimate and guide you for selecting the relevant category of room. Those seeking the cashless they will route those patients to visit the insurance desk / TPA desk for the hospitalization.
Step 4: IPD Files
- After the counseling is done and if required to make an advance payment. Patient has to pay the advance payment, the advance shall be adjusted against the final bill at the time of discharge.
Step 5: Admission
- Once all the above formalities are met patient will be admitted.
Do’s and Don’ts
It’s normal to feel anxious about staying in the hospital. Please know you’re not alone. You will have an entire health care team focused on your safety and well-being.
- What Paperwork Should I Bring?
- A list of all medications, supplements or herbals, including dosages
- Living will (if you have one)
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare (if you have one)
- Any physician orders
- Any pre-admission paperwork
- What Shouldn’t I Bring?
- Large sums of money. Please do not keep too much money in your room.
- Jewelry. If you are admitted without advance preparation, ask family members or friends to take home your jewelry.
- Other valuables. For safety reasons, electronics, laptops, iPods, and iPads should not be kept in your possession while in the hospital. Grecian Hospital will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- When Can My Family and Friends Visit Me?
- Grecian Hospital has a 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM visitation policy. However, there may be times when visitation may need to be limited.